Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome Fall (please stay!)

It's the first day of October, and it finally feels like Fall. It's a sunny, windy day and all the windows are open! I love it! Last night the temperature was in the upper 40's! Yay! Time for new and cute PJs for Connell! I have tried giving him a blanket, but he doesn't really like it. Probably since he's never slept with one. And I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I am inspired to do ALL kinds of stuff around the house. Strange.
Connell and I played outside after lunch. I took a whole bunch of pictures. Sometimes I don't realize just how big he's getting until I look at a picture. God made such a beautiful day today...we had to be out in it to celebrate! Celebrate the season, celebrate the fact that I am blessed to stay home with Connell, celebrate LIFE! This day 2 years ago was my due date for the baby girl we lost in a miscarriage. Last year, October 1st was beautiful. This year it's even more beautiful. She's an angel, for sure.
Here are some pictures from our celebration! What are you celebrating today???

All boy...





"mom-no matter what you do, I am NOT going to look at the camera!"

2 comments:

aimee said...

what a beautiful oct. 1st! love the pictures of connell, like always!

Anonymous said...

Ahh. I want to give you a big hug right now! So sweet! Yes, we all have something to be thankful for! God is definitely a loving God full of blessings.

Rachel