Monday, October 27, 2008

Sharing news...

Our dear friends Katie and Andy are expecting their first baby! For those of you that don't know Katie and Andy, Katie is about 5 years younger than me and we basically grew up together. Her and her little sister Abby have always been like sisters to me and their Mom, Barb was like a second mother to me as I grew up. We have always spent holidays together and we truly are like family! Tim and I are honored that Katie is Connell's Godmother. We are so excited for them and hope that you will join us in praying for a healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby due around the end of May!


Katie and Andy came to visit earlier this month. Connell was more than happy to give them a glimpse of what's in store for them :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! That is so exciting!!!

Rachel