Thursday, October 30, 2008

I don't make things...


really, I don't. It's not that I don't want to, I am just not creative/patient/thrifty enough. On craft day at MOPS, my projects are usually quite funny! So, as I went in search of a fall wreath the past month or so, I was determined not to pay $50ish for something I thought maybe I could do. Earlier this month when Katie and Andy came to town, the guys went golfing and Katie and I (and poor Connell) headed to Michael's to 'make a wreath'. Katie supervised, and I put it all together and it turned out kind of cute. After it hung on the front door for a while, I decided it wasn't as Fall-ish as I wanted. Today, I made wreath #2. Look out! I love Hobby Lobby! I have been there 3 times this week. (only 1 trip was for the wreath). I am proud enough of it to actually post a picture. 15 minutes, less than $20...I'm happy now! It's nothing fancy, but I MADE IT!

4 comments:

~Isabel said...

Sarah, your wreath is beautiful! Now i need to get you to make me one for my front door! :))

I think that you maybe craftier than you think you are!

Jessica said...

Oooh! Very cute!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

How do I get one of those?

Anonymous said...

the wreath looks good!!