Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mama got a new toy!!!

So Christmas came a bit early! Which means come December 25, Tim and I WILL MOST CERTAINLY NOT be exchanging any gifts...but maybe by then we will have figured out how to use our new camera! If Connell thought he already had his picture taken alot, he is in for a big surprise! Stay tuned for fabulous pictures...that is, if I am bright enough to figure this thing out. I will be calling on my photography savvy friends for help.
Tim and I are off to a B&B outside of Gatlinburg this weekend. The place is on Douglas Lake with the Smoky Mountains in the background. A great chance to try out the new camera!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see some photos.

The Bambino Adventure said...

We definitely need a new camera too! Let me know what you think of this new one.

Pigtails & Pearls said...

I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Please bring it Monday and take some good pics of me and my kids!! We'll let you practice on us!! c u Monday

Jessica said...

you're gonna LOVE it!!!!! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pics! He is such a cutie pie!