Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tie-Dye Party

My friend Shannon hosted a tie-dye party at her house Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun! And it was a georgeous day to be outside! I had absolutely no idea how the little t-shirt I was tie-dyeing for Connell was going to turn out...after waiting 24 hours, I rinsed, untied, and washed. And I must say, I was very excited with the outcome! It's so cool! Tim wants one just like it and I had to tell him - it's a one-of-a-kind creation, and I don't think I could duplicate what I did 'cuz I don't really know what I was doing anyway!

Grete, me, Shannon and Kristy

The finished product! I'll be sure to post a picture later of Connell in his own "label!"

**note-yep, I know, I am wearing the same thing as I did to the pumpkin patch. Gotta get as much wear out of that halloween tshirt as possible! hahaha

***Mom - I know what you are thinking...a post without a picture of Connell. I promise, I'll make it up to you later! :)

1 comment:

Pigtails & Pearls said...

I love the shirt....and did not even notice that you had on the same thing! I cannot be your friend anymore!! J/K