Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Zoo Fun

We are having some incredible weather. I have been wanting to take the kiddos to the zoo for a few weeks now so that's what we did today. At the last minute, we were excited to take Taylor & Reagan along with us (they are on fallbreak). Their mommy had an interview today, so I thought they would enjoy the zoo & I knew they would be great helpers! That they were! And made my 1 adult, 4 kids trip to the zoo totally easy:) Love those girls! Before we piled in the truck, we read about a little monkey named George and his trip to the zoo.
Excited about our arrival Just plain sweet.
Connell rode in the stroller for about half the time and the other half, he was holding hands
with the girls.
I really, really don't like the petting zoo part. But there was no way to pass by without a stop. Oh well. That's why I brought wipes and hand sanitizer.
The guide with the map.
Pink Flamingos-pretty and noisy
Bamboo boy


hungry and tired feet
really tired. Emma caught a catnap on the way to lunch.
We had a super fun time! I was so happy to spend the day with some of my most favorite little people in this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look how red Emma's Hair looks
Shannon