Sunday, October 3, 2010

The week in pictures

Emma loves to push her little baby stroller around the house. In this particular shot, she was cheesin for me but normally she has this funny concentrating look on her face, as seen below. She is just too cute!


This week marked a milestone for Emma (& Mommy). Emma is officially done nursing. She now enjoys a cup of milk in the morning, just like Connell and she seems to really be A OK with that. I, on the other hand, can't decide if I am happy or sad about a nursing-bra-burning party?! I will miss our cuddle time.
These 2 absolutely LOVE their playset.
Thursday morning Connell told me he wanted donuts for breakfast. #1, I am not gonna pass up a trip for donuts. #2, the letter for the week was "D" - so I figured Dunkin Donuts could also be a learning experience, right?!
Oh, and notice Curious George and the train on Connell's shirt. My mom found this for Connell. He loves it. It's the first and only time he has ever told me what he wanted to wear to school.
Yes, Emma was still in her jammies. This was the only way to make it for donuts and be to school on time.
While Connell was at school, Emma and I had to run 18 errands. We took a break for a picnic lunch in the back of my truck.
Also this week, Tim turned Emma's carseat around. She is a big girl now. She likes facing forward. I am not sure if I like it. She hollers if she sees me eat or drink and not share with her. She might need to be turned back around. Just kidding. :)
Meme & Papa came to visit this weekend. The temperatures were quite chilly. Seems like for a few days, we skipped right over fall and into early winter temps. We had to get our jackets out and it was still a little too cold for Emma to play.

Sunday, Tim went to the Titans game with his brothers and Samantha. I didn't want to stay home all day, so after church we headed to a nearby outlet mall. The little rides in the food court were the highlight for my patient little shoppers.

Well, that is all. Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: