Monday, October 25, 2010

MOPS Trunk or Treat

This is the second year for our MOPS Trunk or Treat event. I was in charge of coordinating it this year and was so excited that we had fabulous weather and a great turnout!

Our little strawberry! trying to get them to cooperate!~ one cooperates...one doesn't... I love this little chef!

Daddy took the morning off so he could trunk or treat with us.
Me, Rebecca & Sandy (& little Sarah)
Two years ago I was a caregroup leader in MOPS and these girls were both in my group & they were new to MOPS. I am so glad that we were placed together as we've grown to be great friends! :)

Carefully selecting treats!

Clayton (Rebecca's son) & Connell excited about BUBBLES!
You know how nostalgic I am...here are 2 pics from last year's trunk or treat....like I said before, GROWING TOO FAST!

No comments: