Monday, October 11, 2010

Hi! Who are you???

I am a blog stalker...I admit. I read LOTS of blogs of people I don't know. It may seem wierd, but it's fun and usually quite insightful and I have actually learned some really interesting (and helpful) things. That being said, I am guilty of reading and never commenting on many blogs.

Lately I have been noticing my blog counter is getting quite a few hits each week. I happen to know that the large majority come from my MOM :) but who else is reading??? I wanna know! And I want to read your blog if you have one!!!

SO, please, leave a quick comment every now and then!

7 comments:

Amy Lafayett said...

I'm here for the first time. But I just added you to my google reader!! So now I can show Max some pics of Emma on the computer! :)

jessica said...

Girl... you know I read and I am a horrible commenter. But I love watching those little ones grow up (though it makes me sad at the same time that it is happening so quickly!)

Mandy LeMay said...

me, me, me! I read when I see you post something on F/B about your blog! I have started blogging again myself too. I haven't for a year, but it is such a great tool for remembering things for the future. I love to read others blogs too- I find out so many handy dandy things! :) Hope you all are well!
Mandy

Erika said...

I'm reading! It's not just Aunt Barb...by the way, love the cute fall photo you have posted. Have a good week! I'll write you later on this week...have lots of questions.

Unknown said...

Me, Me, Me! I'm a reader!!! Love you! Miss you girl!

Jennifer said...

I read! I'm not one here much, but I do read when I can!!!

Joy Traylor said...

I pop in about once a week to see what you've been up to!!! I love to see your kids and you have been up to! I just let our family website go since I didn't have the time to keep up with it! You are doing a great job!