Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More in Memphis

We do alot (I mean ALOT) every time we go to Memphis/Olive Branch, and yet, we still don't get to see/visit everyone we'd like.
Here's is the recap of our weekend after the trainride Friday night.


Early morning choochoo playing with Grandpa and Emma

We spent Saturday morning swimming at Meme and Papa's house!

Fun with Meme and Papa!



Aunt Katie brought Gus to visit. He and Emma are so cute together.

cuteness x 2

watering the flowers & Grandma :)

Gus is so big now! He is quite the little walker, and always smiling!
My child DOES wear a helmet. I forgot to bring it but remembered the bike.
Gus and Emma and the big smooch!

Sunday before we headed home, we had a short visit with my sweet friend Joy. This is Abigail, and she is the newest addition to their beautiful family and will be well looked after by her 4 OLDER BROTHERS!!!! She is precious and tiny. And when Connell saw me holding her, he said "we need one of those." I don't think so, Connell!

No comments: