Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Decor: "Real" & Artificial ;)

Even though the decorations have been out since right after Thanksgiving, I am just now getting around to posting. I have to take pictures every year so I can remember from one year to the next what I did!

New this year: Willow House whimsical BIG ornaments! I LOVE them!


The red mesh ribbon was a challenge... ;) Many thanks to my sweet friend Marci for making the bow!
Connell & Emma's tree in the bonus room. Remarkably, it has only been "moderately" rearranged and hasn't been knocked down, yet.
Now, for the cutest things around our house, ALL year! While I am close to giving up hope on my picture, I can't quit yet! We almost had it, but Connell looks like he is...well, I don't know...

The hairbow is out! What fun!
Cute, but maybe stand BeSIDE him!
Scary faces...again. Oh well. The funny thing about these pictures, they are both wearing last years Christmas Eve church outfit. Yep! Emma's dress is a size 6 months! That tells you just how BIG it was on her last year.

See, she really just looks like a baby doll with her head turned that way!
Speaking of baby dolls, here is Emma loving on her new baby that Meme and Papa gave her. It cries. Until you put the paci in! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

everything looks beautiful!!!