Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost Christmas!

This week has been a crazy whirlwind of fun events, parties, and last minute errands. No matter how I try to have it all done, it always seems that something has been forgotten or fallen off my radar. Well, what's done is done and what isn't, just won't happen! I am ready to RELAX (or try to) and just enjoy my family.
Before I go into relax mode, I thought I would post some pictures from our week.

Monday Connell and I baked cookies while Emma napped.


She wakes, very interested to see what's going on in the kitchen.


Our cute cookie creations! They are yummy!
Monday night, Daddy and Emma went to Taylor, Reagan and Chloe's second grade school program. Connell and I went to a cookie decorating party and then I had BUNCO!!!!


Tuesday night we exchanged gifts with Taylor and Reagan and then went for Mexican.

Silly Reagan
Wednesday night I went to a cookie swap at my friend Marci's house. (picture to be posted later)
Thursday we were invited to Marci's daughter Bree's 5th birthday party. It only took Emma seeing Connell go up the climbing wall one time, and then she was sure she could do it. Not yet, Emma! And NOT in a dress!
The birthday girl!
Playing with the trains....a sign that maybe both kids are really going to love a certain Christmas gift this year! (wink wink)

Beep beep! Double trouble!

No comments: