Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend Fun and Party Prep

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this weekend. Connell and Emma were so happy to see them, but so was I! (I always am). My Mom helped so much with getting things ready for Emma's birthday party in two weeks. She totally has taken the load off and so I don't really need to do anything else until the day of the party. Of course, I will be running around like a chicken (with pink & green polka dots) with my head cut off! hehe! ALSO, Timmy and I got a little datenight with the Jacobs. That was an added bonus for the weekend. We had dinner at a fantastic little spot we had never been to, stopped by a "gourmet" popsicle shop for a treat, and then caught a little live music at a park.
Here are some pics from the weekend.






In our "spare" time ... made some adorable things for Emma's party!!! My Mom is SO creative!

No comments: