Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to our sweet baby girl!

Am I the only one that feels like this photo was just taken yesterday? Really, I blinked and now this baby is ONE. It's amazing and precious and a little bittersweet that she is growing so fast. And a little embarassing that I now realize it's been an entire year since my house was truly neat/clean/tidy all at the same time. Oh well. As a friend once told me, the dust can wait.

It certainly didn't take long for Emma to become a Daddy's girl.

These babies melt my heart.
Fast (and I mean FAST) forward one year:
The party!
Emma on her birthday...we were about to go meet Daddy for lunch!
Connell with the birthday girl after we picked him up from MDO...all smiles!
Happy Birthday Emma! Mommy, Daddy and Connell love you more than you know! :)
**There are (of course) many more party pics to come...I just have to find the time since there are a BUNCH!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Time has indeed flown by - wow. One year old for Emma...can't wait to see party pictures! Also...did Connell want to "help" Emma open her presents?

Unknown said...

That picture of her in the grass with her "1" t-shirt on and jean capris, OMG! So precious!!!!

~Isabel said...

My gosh, Sarah, it seems just like yesterday when Emma and i first met you and Connell at MOPS. And now, Connell and Emma are in their 3s and you've been blessed with your Emma.

Wow.

btw, i loved the photos of the party. I think that you may have a future as a party designer!!