Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eleven Months..sniff sniff...

Not sniff sniff - there is a stinky diaper laying around. Sniff sniff - our BABY is growing up! We are planning Emma's first birthday EVENT! and I am still thinking we just brought her home from the hospital. Guess I need to get with it! haha!
I just re-read everything I posted for last month (ten month post) and basically - it's all the same, with added SPEED, NOISE and SWEETNESS! Emma is just so happy and she is so willing to share a smile or a kiss! She is a mess - Into everything, way too fast for me to keep up with her. If there was a race for crawling, she would win...hands down!
I will add that during the first week of this month (July) she started standing up independently. She does it all the time now, and Connell always says "look Emma is standin up, she's a big girl now."
Emma is working on walking with the baby walker (the safe kind) and she is getting better with her little steps. However, I think she prefers to crawl cuz she is so stinkin' fast! I can't imagine what it's going to be like around here when she starts walking... :)
I am so glad I did these old pics of Connell each month with Emma's post...it has been so fun to pull up the older photo folders and just look back...what a cutie he was (is!)!


No comments: