Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun Wednesday

We had a busy but fun day today. Started with a 9am haircut for Connell. He loves getting his hair cut. He really likes Miss Michelle and he gets a sucker if he is good, which he always is. He sits so still while she cuts his hair - it's amazing!
Then we went to the library. There are 2 relatively new libraries in our area. We hadn't been to both until today. We were going just to look around and for Connell to get a library card but ended up being there for storytime. Today they read books about music and each child got to play a little instrument. Emma really liked it! I am so excited that Connell was happy to be at the library. I LOVED the library when I was young. I told him last night that I was taking him to the library today and he brought me "Curious George Goes to the Library" to read at bedtime. He is a smart cookie!
After that we went and met some friends for lunch at Chik Fil A and played. Then, guess what? We were all TIRED and came home to rest, or blog :) !

No comments: