Wednesday, August 25, 2010

little bits of our life...

Lately, I find myself full of so much joy in just the little things in our life as a family...little things that Connell says to me (or Emma, or his Daddy)...or what Connell said to Jesus the other night when he decided he wanted to pray while we were driving home from dinner...or an extra squeeze or hug from one of my babies...i could go on and on...the bottom line is...I wouldn't trade these days for anything. Sure this "job" comes with good and bad days, too much work/not enough pay (haha) and it's share of frustrations...but really...I love my life.

Here are some "littles" that made me smile recently...

2 of my favorite people... It is rare that Connell & Emma get to bathe without the other lately...it's just easier to get them both in there at the same time. For some reason this week, they both ended up in there alone...and didn't have to fight over bath toys for a change. This was my cellphone...not the best...but her cuteness doesn't need a fancy camera!It made me smile when Connell said he wanted to help Daddy get the house ready for Emma's birthday party. I could kiss that sweet face ALL DAY LONG. Learning to play - "together"

No comments: