Friday, January 21, 2011

Week of 1/16

This was kind of a quiet week for us, hoping to get back into our routine after a week of snowdays. Poor Emma started not feeling well over the weekend and by Sunday night, had a fever of 102. I took her to the doctor first thing Monday morning. They tested her for flu (although I didn't really think she had it - she did get the flu shot) and it was negative. She had some yuckiness in one of her lungs and a croupy cough. We got some meds from the doctor and by Wednesday, she was much better. But she missed mother's day out tuesday, so she has probably forgotten that she ever even went since it's only been 1 time. MAYBE snow and sickness will stay away and she can go back. Bless her little heart. She has never really been sick like that and she was just pitiful. It is amazing that she is almost 17 months old and I think this was her first "sick" visit to the doctor. We are so blessed with healthy children and that is something I strive to never take for granted & to always be mindful to thank God for their health. Poor Baby.
In my arms at the doctor. Smiling despite feeling bad.
We started the week with a PACKERS victory! Connell was pumped for gametime!
We wear shades for breakfast! Dreaming of warm, sunny weather!

So much for warm and sunny...more SNOW came Thursday evening. Seriously. By bedtime we had 2 inches. Tim's office is only open until noon Friday, so they closed for the day and he got to sleep in and have a snow day at home with us!
I have been clearing out/organizing LOTS this week (while I could). I found a bag of soothie pacis that my children enjoyed for a short time before they both found their thumbs. They were being silly!

No comments: