Friday, September 10, 2010

Emma's Party - Fun Details

I know it's been 2 weeks but I am just now getting a chance to blog about Emma's first birthday party. I am going to split it up because there are so many sweet pics!
These are the details...the fun (happy) details that I truly enjoy planning/preparing. And as I mentioned before, I had the help (Mom, Shannon) of some CREATIVE minds...and the internet is loaded with awesome ideas!

I used Emma's monthly pictures for centerpieces...since we were going with a "sweet" theme, I made them into lollipops and put the age (months) on the back of each. Buckets and gumballs...easy and cute! Treats for the kids

Ah, so proud of the banner! It turned out so cute! And the tissue paper flowers...I loved them!

This was a huge hit! The kids were covered in paint and tattoos...sorry Mommies! :) Easy and cute idea - found online! Connell helped make this one! And ate LOTS of them...

No comments: