Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Out with Thomas

Sunday we went to "Day Out with Thomas." I think this is a yearly event, and this is our first time to go. One of my best friends from high school, Joy, and her family have been before and when she told me several months ago that they were going to come to town for Thomas, I was so excited! We all bought tickets and met there Sunday morning.

Joy's 4 boys :) and ConnellBoarding the train


I guess Emma wanted a snack :) Every mom looooooves the petting zoo. So glad to be able to send Tim in there!

I just love his facial expression here...

Emma & Abigail.
God blessed Joy & Benny with 4 boys and then finally a sweet baby girl!
Joy's twins (Luke and Landon) are one day older than Connell
Aside from the trainride, there were lots of other fun activites to enjoy. After we had enough Thomas and sunshine, we all headed to our house for a cookout so the kids could play. It was a great day and we had a wonderful time spending time with the Traylor family!

No comments: