Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random/Catch-Up Post

It's getting on my nerves how behind I am with my blog. So I am going to throw together one post full of pictures to catch up!

Watching big brother play...don't worry Emma, it will be your turn soon!Enjoying what seems to be a rare pretty day at the playground. Praying for LOTS more like this! Irresistible smile! Decked out in Tiger gear for the game! I think we may have jinxed them. Oh well! There is always next year! Love Emma's expression...

Emma is loving carrots and also got to try a little pinwheel treat!



Emma does the most adorable thing in her crib. She pushes the bumper down so she can "peek" and then when she sees me come in, gives me a huge smile...it is so stinkin cute!

Tuesday it was absolutely beautiful, so we surprised Taylor & Reagan after school to come home and play with us! How fun...Connell wants to pick them up everyday now. That's sweet, but don't think I can handle 4 kids everyday.


Bathtime fun! There is no end to their cuteness.

Yep, more cuteness.

Lowes. Now when we go, he will want to ride the mower and push all the buttons on the bubble machines (washers/dryers).

No comments: