Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweetness!

Since I have managed to finish my shopping and the majority of my baking, cards, etc, I am now focusing on enjoying the sweetness of this season...with my beautiful babies!





This face speaks volumes about Connell's personality! WOW!!!
Hope you are all finding some time to enjoy and remember the true reason for this wonderful season. Connell is very excited that we'll be celebrating Baby Jesus' birthday this week! We are planning to put a candle in Grandma's apple pie!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I love Connell's little expression on his face while he's "helping" you bake. Just think...two little helpers in the kitchen in a few years! I can always count on a photo or story about your kids to make me laugh or smile at the end of the day!

aimee said...

connell's facial expressions are so funny! you can really see his personality in the pictures and how much he's turned into a toddler and not a baby anymore!!! have a great christmas!