Saturday, December 12, 2009

Here we go again! (and I couldn't be happier:))


Friday morning, my sweet friend Rebecca was kind enough to have Connell come to play with her two boys so that Tim and I could take Emma for her 3 month portraits. We went back to Jason Tucker at Tucker Photography because everytime I walk thru my house and see the portraits he took of Connell, my heart MELTS! Now it's melting time all over again!
If you would like to see the link to the beautiful photographs he captured, click on the link above and when the website comes up, click on portrait photography, then customers, and enter oleary as the password.

1 comment:

Simone said...

sweet pictures. Is Emma's hair coming in red? I love them all, but 16,17 and 20 (i think those were the numbers) are my favorites!