Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December...ready or not?!!!!

Well, December is here. I am keeping busy trying to get things ready for the upcoming holiday. Somehow, between the toddler and the infant, most days, I feel like I don't accomplish much. Then I must remind myself - oh yes I did. I am raising babies. No matter what else did or didn't get done.
Our week in review...
Emma and I did some shopping while Connell was at MDO. I did some Christmas shopping, but I have to admit, I was really focusing on shopping for myself. After Emma's birth, I am realizing my wardrobe was needing some help! So far this season, I haven't really liked many of the clothes I've seen. But I finally found some things this week and some new shoes too, and I was so excited! The hubby was actually happy that I spent some money! :) Love that!

Also got to go to lunch with one of my favorite people at one of my favorite restaurants. Amber and Maggianos! Great fun and yummy food! And Emma was a sweet lunch buddy - all smiles!

Thursday night was our annual MOPS Christmas Party. It was a blast! I am so glad I was able to make it. We always do a dirty santa ornament swap...It was great fun! I made it out with a really cute ceramic ornament with 4 little snowmen on it : Perfect for the 4 O'Learys! Someone thought it would be fun to take a group pic!

Friday - (did I mention how much we are enjoying that Tim is off every Friday?!) we had a family shopping day! And Tim was actually fine with it! I needed to go to the Green Hills Mall in Nashville for several things, so we made a day of it. The kiddos were cooperative! I am a lucky wife/mommy!




And finally, some pictures of our "not-so-little anymore" baby girl!

Look who's finally decided to hold her head up during tummy time!



Sunday night, we capped off our weekend with a drive around to look at Christmas lights! We went to Starbucks, and the sweet girl working the drive-thru made Connell a special treat! He was so excited! We are planning to do this each week during the month of December.

1 comment:

~Isabel said...

Sarah, your photos are beautiful! What a beautiful family...thank you so much for posting these photos. And of course, my favorite is of you and your little ones!!

Enjoy the 'getting ready' for the holiday...you are blessed this year as a family of four!!