Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa!

At the beginning of November, one of my favorite shops had their Christmas Openhouse, and they have a GREAT Santa Claus every year...I also LOVE that the pics are taken outside...so I thought we would give it a shot with Connell and Emma...and it worked...like a charm...or a BLOW-POP! Connell got to pick a piece of candy to have after he got his picture made with Santa. Notice it's in his little hand in every picture!

This is the picture we used for our Christmas card this year. The list is getting out-of-control, as-is the cost of postage...so if you didn't get a card from us...didn't want you to miss out on this special picture!

So sweet...
Even sweeter...

Wonder if they will be so cooperative next year???!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sarah, I know you have 44 cents left to send a Christmas card to me :)