Friday, November 13, 2009

Pics from the week...

Monday we had MOPS and then my friend Allison came by for a little bit. She has a 3 year old and a baby boy. Here is Emma and Ryan on their little playdate.
We had a really great week. Didn't do a whole lot (which was nice) but tried to get some things done around the house. As a follow up from my previous post, I really just tried to enjoy "moments" this week. Emma and Connell were awesome this week! I am so blessed to be their mommy!
On another note, I realize that I need a pic of them together for the top of my blog. However, that is easier said than done. For example, we tried a little photo taking, and it's probably a bit scary for Emma. But these are pretty cute...


And while I was on the floor trying to get pics of Emma, Connell was standing on the table. He shouldn't be doing that, but he looked cute!



Finished off the week with a trip to the huge shopping event - Christmas Village! It's such a crazy mess, but I love all the cute stuff I find. Look at this and guess who will be so precious in it for her very first Christmas!!!!!
Big thanks to my super hubby for taking care of the kids while I had my girly time! This was the first time he kept both of them (and for an extended period) and they had a blast! He even took them both out to lunch...sweet daddy!!!
Hope you all had a good week! Have a wonderful weekend!!! We are in for more perfect FALL weather here!

4 comments:

Jen said...

that is so cute!!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Oh WOW!!! I love that outfit!

Unknown said...

Love that outfit! Connell looks so big standing on that table!

Simone said...

I love the reindeer shirt! Alana needs one of those!!! :-)