Monday, November 9, 2009

Moments...

I can't believe it's November. I find myself coming (finally) out of the "newborn" fog, and now I am finding that the holidays are upon us...and I am SOOOOO not ready! Where did the time go?

Even though almost daily I feel tired, overwelmed, and challenged as a mommy/wife/friend, lately I have also felt like I wish I could FREEZE time right now and stay put for a while. I am having so many of those "aaaahhhh - I love my life" moments lately.

My husband is awesome! Just in general...awesome! He goes places and does things with me that I am quite sure other husbands just don't do. He cleans, cooks, loves me, loves our children with a big huge LOVE and I am soooooo glad he is mine! He has just started a new job and is doing well and I am so grateful that he works so hard so I can be the stay-at-home Mommy I always dreamed of being.

Connell - wow! He is officially 2 1/2 now...he is turning into such a little man and he just blows me away lately with his sentences. He is doing great with using the potty! And he is such a sweetheart. This past weekend, he would just come up and love on me and say "my mommy" (or my daddy, my baby Emma, etc). He says "love you" all the time now. He is so proud of his baby sister...he always wants to tell everyone about her. There are plenty of moments in the day where Connell makes me absolutley crazy, but in the next second, I am reminded how sweet and precious he is. And how quicky he is growing up, and how I really really need to cherish these days with him!

Emma - She is such a good baby girl! She is smiling, cooing and happy! She loves Connell (even when he isn't so gentle). She smiles at him first thing when he gives her a good morning kiss. She is nursing well and sleeping great at night. And Emma is a fantastic little shopping partner :) Mommy's dream!!!!!

I must be feeling sentimental tonight!

Sharing! Big boy Again - the sweetest thing!!!love

4 comments:

aimee said...

you are so blessed!!! love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Tear jerker.
I love the pix with Connell by the swing, very professional
-Shads

Jennifer said...

You are such a sweet and beautiful family!

Erika said...

You are definitely in the holiday spirit as you give "thanks" and acknowledge your blessings!