Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas!

What? It's not even Thanksgiving yet. I know. We've never decorated our home this early, but frankly, this weekend was our best opportunity and I needed all the help I could get to get this done. Tim is always a huge help with dragging everything down from the attic and even helping to decorate the trees. And this year, Connell was quite the little helper too! We are so excited to see Christmas thru the eyes of our little boy. And Emma, she was a big help too...she napped well so we could accomplish our work and when she was awake, she was smiley and happy!!! I think she likes all the lights!

Connell & Daddy went outside to do the outdoor decorations.

Oh Emma, I know I promised not to do the big hairbow thing to you, but who knew it would be so stinkin' cute!!! :)

Hanging ornaments...so serious!

taken with my phone, so not a great pic, but SUPER smile!



1 comment:

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Oh how it melts my heart to see that bow!