Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Too much Halloween!

Wow... I guess I was introduced to the many social events surrounding Halloween once your baby becomes a toddler and I am sure, for years to come! Don't misunderstand, it was SUPER fun, but at the end of the day, I was completely exhausted. At least next year, I'll be better prepared!

So here's the run-down...Early in the week, we went to a local restaurant for a little costume contest/party. Connell tried on his elephant costume for the first time, and liked it quite well. Note: 18-24 month costume; fit perfect in the body. The head was made for an adult. We pinned it. Still too big.

Connell and Taylor
Reagan, Taylor, Ian and Chloe

Elephant on the loose!
On Thursday, Connell's Mother's Day Out class had their Halloween Party...meaning, too many sweets right before it's time for the mommies to pick up the kids. I got there a few minutes early to get in on the action and steal some pictures.
Connell & classmates enjoying treats!
Connell stuffing an entire mini cupcake in his mouth :)

Still good....

On Halloween, we met our friends on the town square in Gallatin to Trick or Treat. This was a lot of fun! Fun to see all the little ones in their costumes in the daylight!
Kate Ryne, Julianna, Lana, Connell & Chloe

I just loved this one. Those eyelashes....my baby boy!

Connell kissing Julianna!

So sweet!

Connell & Chloe

Halloween night...we took Connell trick or treating in our cove to our neighbors and then headed over to the Rose's house for more treats!

Connell Trick or Treating like a big boy! After our kind neighbors across the street opened the door, Connell proceeded right into their living room. Oops. We'll have to work on that next year!



Kristy, me, & Shannon


Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween as much as we did! Christmas might be less hectic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I have been waiting to see these! I love the elephant costume - glad you had a fun (aka. busy) week with your friends.

Pigtails & Pearls said...

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!! I am not going to show Chloe the picture of him kissing another woman!