Friday, November 21, 2008

A little bit of life...

As we've known it lately. BUSY! I am doing a lot of work from home, since it's the busy sick/flu shot season, there has been a lot of data entry to do. As I've said before, this work is a huge blessing/challenge at the same time. IT'S A TIME MANAGEMENT ISSUE. Enough said.
We had MOPS on Monday. It was a great meeting. We had a lady speak to our group about keeping Christ in Christmas. She had so many great ideas for things to do with little ones. Connell is still a bit too small for most of it, but there are certain things we'll be doing this Advent nonetheless. We are so excited to be forming traditions as a family!
I also went to a holiday shopping festival thing on Thursday. There are about 100 merchants and soooo many fun, beautiful things to look at! I love going to those types of things. Really gets me in the spirit to decorate and prepare for Christmas.
Of course, Thanksgiving is first and I can hardly believe it's next week! Connell's Mother's Day Out class has been doing some really neat art lately...wanted to share with you all!



On Tuesday next week, they'll be having a Thanksgiving lunch. I am so glad we enrolled Connell this year, even though he goes just one day a week. He really enjoys it! And so do I - on the rare occasion that I actually relax while he's there! Here are a few more pics from our week. Connell & Julianna watching the puppy movie

Smiley!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

what sort of festival? Is it still going on?