Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend in Wisconsin (part 2)

On Friday, we drove to Viroqua, WI, the site of the wedding of Erika and Knoel. It was about a 3.5 hour drive, beautiful scenery. LOTS and lots of corn and cows. And on a side note, we used an outhouse on the side of the highway. That's a new one...never done that before. Don't really want to again. I assure you, we didn't know it was an outhouse...well, maybe my Dad did, and he was driving. :) Viroqua is a small rural farming town of about 4000 people. It's really pretty, I wish I had gotten more scenic pics. We stayed in a Bed & Breakfast and the house was built in 1897. It was really neat. And really interesting with a little toddler. Connell was really good actually. He slept great no matter where he was! Here are some pictures from the rest of our time in Wisconsin...


Spending time in a neat little bookstore in Viroqua

Connell paying close attention to Jess singing!


I know you aren't supposed to play in the street. There wasn't much traffic! :) Also, Connell had a blast running around the cemetery after the wedding. Potential playdate location? (just kidding) :)


My brother and my super-cute nephew Chandler! (Mr. GQ!)


Connell giving Daddy a smooch!

Connell kissing the bride!



My Mom & Dad


The Bride and Groom! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Pigtails & Pearls said...

You Look Beautiful!!

aimee said...

i love the picture of connell in church! so cute!!