Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome Spring!

I know spring has been here a while already, but this weekend, we did things that really make me feel like spring is here to stay.

Saturday we took our Daddy to lunch to celebrate his upcoming birthday a little early. We went to one of our favorite spots and ate outside. The weather was perfect and the kids loved eating on the patio.Connell took this one!Saturday night we played outside while Daddy grilled some dinner for us. We continued with our outside dining...Connell and Emma toasted to the nice weather!I said "show me your silly faces!"Sunday after church...before more outside playtime. Sunday night our friends, the Mitchells invited us over to eat and play. I just love this picture. There is one little buddy missing...I think Chase was too busy picking out the perfect cookie. So thankful for beautiful weather, fun family and friend time, and a sweet sibling moment.

No comments: