Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A sweet birthday girl! & some randomness

This is our sweet friend Chloe and she is 8 now! I just about melted when her momma told me that Chloe wanted Emma to come to her American Girl Doll birthday party. I mean, how sweet is that?!!
Poor Connell was left to search for BOY things to do and ate lots of party food! I think he had as much fun as anyone else! In ten years, I am sure he would love to be the only boy among so many girls! ;)

The birthday girl and Emma getting ready to paint a jewelry box

Girls and dolls. Look at pretty Reagan next to Emma. She is looking so grown up!

Chloe

The Jacobs. So very blessed to have friends like this!

Coloring together

so thankful for washable markers. Emma colored for almost an hour and the clean-up was minimal.

Connell and Miss Shannon working on a little project for Connell's upcoming birthday party.


No comments: