Friday, April 29, 2011

11 years and a lil BLING!



Tim and I celebrated our 11th anniversary today. This is always such a busy week for us since we are getting ready for Connell's birthday, but we try really hard to sneak away for a dinner date. These occasions are just close together, you know, since I went into LABOR on our 7th anniversary and all! ;-) Wouldn't change a thing!


We got a babysitter and went out for a yummy dinner and then icecream afterwards. We haven't exchanged gifts since our very first anniversary. We just do a date night or a trip (ok, only have managed to do that for #1 and #5). However, this year, my sweet hubby surprised me with a gift. A really sparkly, lovely, gift. Diamonds really are a girls' best friend. These are mine.
**Items in this picture are bigger than the ones in my ears. Just saying! Don't want ya'll to think I am walking around with huge karats on my lobes. They are beautiful and perfect and I love them. **

No comments: