Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home Improvement: Wall Frames

For the past few years, I have been wanting this done in our dining room. We have had this flat red paint under the chair rail in there, and it was nice BEFORE kids. Flat paint shows EVERYTHING...and I am just kind of over the red.
My husband did a fantastic job on this project. My Dad brought the special saw last weekend when they came and Tim cut all the wood. Then he finished up this weekend. Connell was his helper!

Primer over the red paint. frames are uppainted and finished. It looks very clean and classic. Now I just have to find some new drapes. Not sure if I am keeping this one that shows in the pic. Currently there are 2 different drapes hanging in the room while I try to make a decision!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are the drapes that are in my dining room! LOVE IT!