Monday, November 22, 2010

Santa!!!

At the beginning of November, a shop nearby always has their Christmas openhouse and they have a photographer taking pictures of kids and Santa. And really, I think he's THE Santa! He is amazing and precious and I wish I could have him come spend Christmas at our house! :)
See for yourself...

When did our baby boy get so big? This is precious!

Well, I guess I should have not had great expectations for Emma this year. Afterall, when Connell was around this age that she is now, he didn't sit on Santa's lap either. So while it won't be our Christmas card this year, it's still cute, tears and all!
Might I add that I NEVER sat on santa's lap when I was a little girl. EVER.
Still looking at these pictures wondering how a year can go by so fast???
I can't help but look at these little ones from last year and say a short prayer "God, in the midst of the laundry, runny noses, dirty diapers, discipline problems, etc etc etc, PLEASE help me to enjoy & savor every moment with these children.
I am seeing everyday, they are growing too fast."

No comments: