Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Week 11/7 - 11/12 *catch up*

Here are miscellaneous pics from our week!

Emma loooooooves purses and bags. She might get that from her mother. ;) This purse is almost bigger than she is, and here she is proudly toting it around while we were getting ready for church Sunday morning.

I just love her expression in this one!
post-church cuteness!

Clean babies!
We had a day this week with really pleasant, warm weather, so we headed outside for a
"picnic" of sorts.

Table for 2 please!

Some bunnies bounced in my bed this morning
Sweetness beyond words.
(but let me explain...we were in Tim's car b/c my truck was in the shop. In the truck, they can't reach eachother, which is a good thing. But this morning, on the way to the pediatrician for their flu shots, I snapped this at a red light...I am glad I carry my little sony camera in my bag at all times. This is the reason.)
After flu shots, we dropped Connell off at school and Emma and I did errands. Connell had taken his favorite buddy, turtle, along this morning and left him in the car. Emma kept turtle company in his absence. ssshhhh, don't tell Connell.
There in a nutshell, is our week. Nothing major, but everyday is a blessing whether it's filled with big events or little moments that make it perfect!!!

No comments: