Saturday, October 31, 2009

Two Months

I'll say it every month, I'm sure, but wow, the time is just flying by. Emma is two months old now, and she is doing so many new and cute things. I've already posted pictures of her sweet, pretty smiles that she is showing us. She loves to coo and squeal and can mimic sounds. She is already in size 1 diapers since she is growing so fast! She continues to be a good eater and is sleeping well at night, which makes for a happier household! Emma is fascinated with her big brother, and loves to look at his silly faces. She likes to play on her playmat and look at the toys and bright colors.

Thursday Tim and I took Emma for her two month check up with our pediatrician. She got a great report! She is up to 11 pounds, 4 ounces and is now 22.5 inches. She has really grown aLOT in two months! Poor baby also had to get her first round of shots, but she did really well. Tough girl!

"My cheeks are so big - makes it hard to hold up my head!"


Okay, since I did it last month, I'm going to have to do it every month. I just LOVE to look back at Connell's monthly baby pics! We should have seen his BIG personality coming with the smirky smile on his face at 2 months!

No comments: