Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Love MOPS!!!

I have blogged about my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group before, but I feel like I need to again. I have missed the first 2 meetings this year since MOPS began right after Emma was born. I am VERY excited to get back to meetings this month. It is a refreshing, inspirational time for me and I am missing it! Plus, I am ready to introduce Emma to all my sweet friends!

The MOPS Convention was held in Nashville a few weeks ago and alot of girls from our group attended. Jennifer posted this about convention, and I think it's worth sharing. I think on a few of these points, they were speaking DIRECTLY to me!

Also, let me just say how much of a blessing MOPS has been to me since I had Emma...we had meals brought to us almost the whole month of September by various friends/neighbors, many of them my wonderful friends from MOPS. I have gotten emails, phonecalls, notes, etc with love and encouragement from my MOPS friends. I am so blessed to be a part of this group!

1 comment:

Pigtails & Pearls said...

I miss ya'll!! Wish I could be in MOPS this year!