Saturday, August 29, 2009

Waiting...with my boys!

Well, here's the plan. At my doctor's appointment on Thursday he told me that if I haven't gone into labor on my own, I should come to the hospital Monday morning at 6am to be induced. And here it is, Saturday night, and I'm not at the hospital. :)

I've really just spent the last 2 days resting and loving on Connell. We took him for a haircut today, and he looks cuter than words can say. Tonight, my hubby and sweet little boy took me on a 'date' for dinner at Carraba's. I was craving pasta. This was our last time to go out to dinner as a party of 3! After that, we stopped by a cookout at a friend's house to visit for a little while. We're just enjoying family time, and showering Connell with all our love (as we always do!) but I think it's just getting to be an emotional time for us - for me, anyway! :)

So, the plan for tomorrow is church and of course, Cracker Barrel, and the grandparents are all headed this way. Unless something changes, Monday is the day! Connell was born on a Monday. I like Mondays!

Here is a pic from tonight. If Emma is as adorable as her brother (and of course she will be) - we are in trouble! :)
***the hospital has internet, so I will update with a pic asap!***


4 comments:

andy stenz said...

i'll be keeping my eyes out for updates! many blessings and godspeed!

aimee said...

I can't wait for an update with a picture of Emma! I will be praying for all of you. Love you!

~Isabel said...

I'll be stalking FaceBook and your blog for updates and posts, Sarah! I'm so very excited for you and your family....little Emma will be a much loved little girl.

Thank you so much for having lunch with me on Thursday! I loved seeing you (you are beautiful pregnant!) and chatting with you.

Much love...

Erika said...

I saw the photo Uncle Steve sent out - Emma looks wonderful - she looks so calm and peaceful. Her lips are shaped like a heart, so sweet. Congratulations O'Leary family!