Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Shower for Baby Emma!

My sweet friends Amber, Jennifer and Shannon hosted a baby shower for me & Emma this past weekend. It was beautiful and so much fun! We are so thankful and grateful for all of our wonderful friends/family who shared this day with us and showered me & Emma with so much love!

"EMMA" ~ handcrafted by Amber's Dad

Diaper cake

A girl needs hairbows, right?!!!





Katie and Baby Gus

Emma's Purple Punch Bag - so cute!!!

Guess who wants to open this and play with it NOW!!!!

Me & my Mom



Me & Kristy

Me & the hostesses (and Baby Chase!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Somehow I missed this post last night! I LOVE the hairbow bouquet! What a cute idea! I'll have to remember that!

Also, I love your dress and your haircut! Too cute! I can't wait to meet sweet baby Emma!