Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Bubbles!"

Connell has a new favorite thing to do...all day, everyday. He likes to wash clothes. He calls it "bubbles!" And it's usually the very first thing he asks to do each day. As a result, I am staying very current with our laundry for a change. He stands on a box and I hand him the clothes and he drops them in and watches as the water fills and starts to spin. And I have learned, I need to watch very closely; sometimes non-laundry items end up in the washer!

Please excuse the extreme mess in the background of these pictures. Cleaning out the "catch-all" laundry room is on my to-do list before our new baby arrives. :) We'll see!


1 comment:

Pigtails & Pearls said...

That is so cute! Chloe loves to do housework to! I have not let her try laundry, but she loves to watch me do it...which is VERY rare!