Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Fun Month...

I am going to catch up really quick...We have had a very busy month. I have taken lots and lots of pictures but haven't been organized enough to keep up with the blog. My excuse...well there are several. The main thing is that I have been working on several 'projects' around the house. The big one, that I wanted to have done before Connell was born (hahaha) - he's 15 months now, is going thru years and years of files, paperwork, bills, etc. I even bought the file cabinet about 5 months ago. The junk was piling up and driving me crazy! So this week, I did it! I have a few minor things left, but I have organized the files & cleaned out a bunch of junk. I just feel like I will be a more efficient 'household manager' :) if some things around here are better organized. So, it's been one of those "if it's not nailed down it goes in the garbage" kind of weeks. Other than that, we've done more traveling and had guests, so just busy busy busy. In addition, this laptop that I am working on is on it's last leg (I think it needs a new hard drive???) so I might be without a computer for a while and that's a horrible thought. YES, we have copied all the pics and important stuff to an external hard drive. So I have got to get caught up before I get even further behind due to technical problems. Ok, enough of that! On to the fun stuff...this will be all over the place. I hope you can follow.



A little redneck fun in Gallatin



We went to Memphis for a wedding and to visit my friend Rachel and her new baby girl! She is precious and as you can see, Connell wanted to be a baby again too!



Can you tell we were 'kidless' for the night?! This was Connell's first overnight away. He spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa. As you can tell, he was really having fun and would've probably stayed a while.

While we were there, we had fun swimming at Meme and Papa's!




Back home, fun with Connell's new water table!




No comments: