Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Catching up...

Well, we are finally home from our travels! I am trying to catch up on everything...laundry, rest (ha!) mail, blogging, etc and looking forward to a holiday weekend with my boys!!! I have lots of pics to share from the beach and from Austin, but I have to get organized first. In the meantime, I just have to share these 2 videos. Connell was great all week. He was the best boy we could have asked for...good in the car and on the plane! I flew to Milwaukee with Connell last fall when he was 4 months old, but this is a MUCH different child, so needless to say, I was a little nervous about flying with a 14 month old...but he was amazing! Whew! The funny thing is that on Southwest, since there are no assigned seats, everyone just picks a seat and it's kind of a mess. Well, the flight home was full, but guess where the one empty seat on the whole plane was??? There were 3 seats on each side, and NO ONE chose to sit with us, I am sure because of Connell. Who wants to sit with a toddler on a plane BY CHOICE??!!!! Well, it was so funny! Connell scored us an empty seat, so we could spread out toys, books, etc and it worked beautifully! And he giggled and played the whole time until he fell asleep in his Daddy's arms about 10 minutes before we landed in Nashville.
Check out his giggle in these videos! It's truly contagious! In the first one, he is burning off some energy in the Austin airport while we waited to board our plane. The other is as the plane was taking off. Apparently these days, everything is funny to Connell!

No comments: