Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekend Pics

Grandma & Grandpa got in for a visit late friday night. Tim was going to his brother's bachelor party Saturday and spending the night downtown, so I was glad to have some "grandparental" assistance! These pictures will sum up a weekend of reading books and sewing.



I am so glad that our children enjoy reading books. We have been going to the library every week and they are loving reading different books in addition to those from our home library. Grandpa kisses!
My mom and I sewed off and on all day Saturday. We completed 2 dresses. The above is a gift for a friend and the pillowcase dress is Emma's. She wore it to church Sunday morning and was adorable!
We did manage some other fun. We went to our favorite pizza place for a yummy lunch on Saturday. We even got a little outside playtime Saturday evening before the mosquitos started to feast on poor Connell. :( I promised my mom that next time she comes I won't make her sew. She will be recruited to help with plans for Emma's Birthday party instead! haha! No rest around here!

No comments: