Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Birthday!

We are usually at the beach for my birthday each year. The only year I can recently remember NOT being at the beach was in 2007 because Connell was only four weeks old. We went to the beach later that year instead. Since our trip to the beach for this summer had to be rescheduled, we were going to be home for my birthday. My sweet friend Shannon, her hubby and my man managed to pull off a BIG surprise party for me and let me tell you, I was indeed surprised. Not a single friend slipped up or let on that anything was planned. It was wonderful and honestly, I was quite giddy for several days afterward :-)! I am blessed by so many precious friendships.




Me and Shannon - the hostess with the MOST!
Marci, me and Kristy

Shannon, MelbaAnne, me and Katie
My hubby made sure to get my fave cake from my fave cake lady!
Me and the hubby!
Me, Rebecca and Amber
Thank you friends, and especially Jacobs! This was surely a birthday I won't soon forget!

No comments: