Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my MOM!!! You are a wonderful example to live by and I treasure our friendship and relationship! You are kind, strong, generous, loving, patient and FUN and I hope to be just like you when I finally grow up! ;-) I love you.
(this photo was taken in Times Square in May 05. BK - before kids!)


Happy Mother's Day to me. Every day is happy when you are chosen by God to mother these two precious babies. It's not without struggle or exhaustion, but I wouldn't change a thing! They (and their Daddy) were especially good to me all day on Sunday and I got to relax a little!
This is for my friend Marci...she wonders how I always get such good pictures and marvels that Connell and Emma are so cooperative. Really??!!



Several people posted this quote on FB last week. I think it sums up motherhood quite well.
“Making the decision to have a child - It's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”- Elizabeth Stone

No comments: