Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a ZOO!

While we were in Memphis for Gus's party, we made a trip to the wonderful Memphis Zoo. It has been forever since Tim and I have been there. It is ranked 2nd best zoo behind San Diego, and let me tell you, it is awesome!

I took a ton of pictures, and this post will have a TON of pictures. I was having too much fun with the zoom lens. It looks like we were up close and personal with some fierce animals. I was joking with Tim all day telling him that I was a photographer for National Geographic! They will be calling me! :)














Waiting to ride the train. I rode this train when I was little.





Notice, Emma is catching a cat-nap!






These pandas make a trip to Memphis so worth it! They were the highlight for sure!










Polar!

Grizzlies!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We don't even go to the zoo here b/c it is so pathetic compared to Mphs! I will say that is the ONE thing that city did well!!

~Isabel said...

LOL....LOVE, LOVE your zoo photos!! I have to visit that zoo! And i love how little Emma caught a cat nap...smart girl!