Friday, February 26, 2010

A little of this, a little of that!

This post will be a little all over the place...that's just the kind of week we've had.
Saturday Tim took off with his buddies for a quick guy's trip. Jeeping. Yep, jeeping. A couple of them have jeeps (and yes, now my hubby wants one too) and they go down to some place near Columbia, Tennessee and 'off-road' in their jeeps, etc. Tim had a blast with the boys and their toys! ha!
Saturday afternoon we had a birthday party to attend to celebrate Chloe's 3rd birthday. It was at the same place we are having Connell's party in a few months, and we have several to go to there between now and then, so I am sure Connell will be OVER THE TOP excited each time we go there. It was a fun party and I was so proud of Connell's behavior. I mean, overall, he is a great and sweet boy, but let's face it...it's sometimes tough to be 2-almost 3. He was a nice boy, & used nice manners. That makes Mommy feel like we are doing something right.

Connell & the birthday girl!


Connell enjoying his party loot!

We had a weekend of beautiful weather, but then it turned very cold again. So I decided to tackle some indoor projects. I cleaned/organized Connell & Emma's dressers & closets. As you can see, I had a lot of help, and even a little model on my hands!


As long as we were trying on swim suits, Emma wanted hers on too! Um, not so sure if that's gonna fit when summer gets here :)


Swimming and slippers! **Note** when this was taken, there were huge snowflakes falling outside the window!
And here is the sweetest boy ever helping with Emma's bedtime bottle and her breakfast cereal. As you can see, over the course of the week, she has grown to like her cereal, and now even smiles while she eats it.

He looks so proud!




This isn't the best pic cuz it was from my phone, but I just love it anyway! Had to share!

No comments: