Monday, February 15, 2010

Lately...

Just when everyone gets with the program (whatever that is!) and is rolling along...things change! Oh well!

Connell has missed a whole bunch of Mother's Day Out days due to all these snow days we are having this season. Our county has already taken 10 (yes, ten) snowdays. I think Connell has missed 4 at MDO. I love my sweet boy with every ounce of my being, but I also know that I need a break, just as he needs a break from me and Emma so he can do fun MDO stuff! It's hard not being able to go to the playground or be outside. I am sooooo ready for spring!

In addition, poor little Emma got her first 2 teeth last week. Earlier than I expected, I guess, only because Connell didn't get his first until he was 8 months, and she is only 5 months. Our Emma, who is always happy and rarely fussy has been, of course, fussy. I can only imagine how it feels to get a tooth. :( I really hope she is feeling better soon. It's not easy to see her sad little face.

Here are some pictures from our week. Grandma and Grandpa came to spend the weekend with us. Connell was sweet wishing everyone a "Happy Balmentines's Day!" He always says "I love you so much!"

One day last week, I went to check on Emma during her nap, and discovered a "wardrobe malfunction!" :) No off-the-shoulder fashion for Emma! ha!
Connell + Grandpa + playdoh = hours of fun!


Patty cakes!

Toes are yummy!

1 comment:

Erika said...

That photo of Uncle Steve, Aunt Barb, Connell and Emma together is the best!